Bayside Swimming Club is a not-for-profit amateur swimming club
that is accountable to Swimming Victoria.
Our primary objectives are to:
- promote and engage swimming at all levels in our community, with a focus on competitive swimming and to facilitate swim racing – we enable Club members to compete
- support our members with their swimming journey
- maintain partnerships with providers of squad services and local swim schools where our members swim
- ensure that our members are safe
- raise funds to support our members and relevant Club activities